DATA OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATAIdentity:
FUNDACIÓN SOÑAR DESPIERTO NIF:
C/ BALMES, 104 3º 1ª (08008) BARCELONATelephone:
930077017E-mail: [email protected]Contact details of the Privacy Officer: THE PURPOSE FOR WHICH YOUR DATA IS PROCESSEDWe treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Administrative and commercial management of clients and suppliers.
- Management of reception and assistance centres.
- Management and communication of queries on the web.PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATAYour data will be retained:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- The data will be kept for as long as necessary to comply with legal obligations under current legislation and prescription of liability.
- The personal data provided will be kept until deletion is requested by the data subject.
- During the period of retention due to legal obligation and limitation of liability, the data will be kept blocked.
- As soon as the storage periods expire, the data will be destroyed.LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
- Processing is carried out on the basis of a contractual relationship.
- Processing is carried out on the basis of the consent of the data subject.RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The data will be transferred, if necessary to: banks and savings banks, public administrations, those in charge of the treatment that give different support to the FOUNDATION SOÑAR DESPIERTO, as well as to the necessary third parties with whom the communication is obligated by law, with the purpose of fulfilling the provision of the previously mentioned service.THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIESWHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the DESPIERTO DREAM FOUNDATION is processing personal data of interest to them.
- Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of their inaccurate data or, in any case, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data.
- In certain circumstances provided for in Article 18 of the RGPD, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- By virtue of the right to portability, data subjects have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller.HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
- By writing to FUNDACIÓN SOÑAR DESPIERTO, C/ BALMES, 104 3º 1ª (08008) BARCELONA
- By writing to the FOUNDATION SOÑAR DESPIERTO at the following e-mail address: [email protected]WHAT WAYS OF COMPLAINT EXIST?
If you consider that your rights have not been duly dealt with, you have the right to file a complaint with the Catalan Data Protection Authority or the Spanish Data Protection Agency.